Bridge Engineering Construction Precautions
Preparatory work before construction of Inner Mongolia bridge project:
(1) Necessary temporary roads shall be built before the construction of the Inner Mongolia bridge project to meet the construction requirements.
(2) Manual digging to find various underground obstacles.
(3) Remove sundries within the range of bored piles, and level and compact the site within the construction range to prevent uneven settlement of the drilling rig.
(4) Carry out technical preparation and technical disclosure of machinery, materials, personnel organization and plan, operation process.
(5) According to the construction experience of bridge engineering in Inner Mongolia, test piles must be prepared before construction, and the number of piles is one, mainly to understand whether the actual geological conditions are consistent with the geological survey report, and to correctly select equipment, construction technology and technical requirements. In the Inner Mongolia Bridge Project, the diameter, verticality, hole depth and sedimentation of the trial holes were measured, and then various technical parameters were adjusted to an excellent state before the formal construction.
Leave A Message